How to install LiveSession on WiX?
Installing the code manually
After logging in to LiveSession Application go to Settings:
Choose the website that you want to set up and click on the Tracking code. If you haven't added a website yet, please click on Add website button and type in the website’s address there:
Open the Tracking code tab:
And click on the button to Copy to clipboard button:
Paste it into your website source code in the
Installing the code with Google Tag Manager
If you want to install LiveSession tracking code using the Google Tag Manager, go to the “Google Tag Manager” tab (1), click the “Connect Google Tag Manager” button (2) and follow the on-screen instructions:
It's done! Now you can test if your code works correctly using script debug mode.
- Go to Settings in your WiX site's dashboard.
- Click on the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click on New Tool and select "Custom".
- Insert your LiveSession code into first input. Type in "LiveSession" into script name. Select "Add Code to: All Pages" and then choose to "Load code on each new page". Finally select "Place Code in: Head" method.
- After that you're ready to go! Check if your script works properly using this guide.