Things that you should be aware of:
1. You’ve added code to your theme. So if you will change a theme, you will have to add our code once again.
2. You may need to clear a cache to see changes in your theme.
3. You need to force your visitors to use HTTPS to make our tracking code work. If you don't have an SSL, our tracking code won't work correctly.
- After logging in to LiveSession Application go to Settings.
- Open Websites section.
- Choose the website that you want to set up and click on Tracking code. If you haven't added a website yet, please click on Add website button and type in website address there.
- Click on button to Copy to clipboard.
- Open your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance section.
- Then open Editor. If you don't have "Editor" section at all, please contact us. Sometimes hosting providers block this method.
- Find your Theme Header File and open it.
- Now please paste copied code into this file before
</head> closing tag.
- Save it and you're ready to go! It should looks like this. You can test your script using this guide