You need to force your visitors to use HTTPS to make our tracking code work. If you don't have an SSL, our tracking code won't work correctly.
- After logging in to LiveSession Application go to Settings.
- Open Websites section.
- Choose the website that you want to set up and click on Tracking code. If you haven't added a website yet, please click on Add website button and type in website address there.
- Click on button to Copy to clipboard.
- Open your Google Tag Manager dashboard and create a new tag.
- Click on Choose a tag.
- Choose Custom HTML.
- Then please paste copied code into script input and click on Choose a trigger.
- Choose All Pages trigger.
- Then save.
- After that click on Publish.
- Finally add info about your change and click Publish again.
- Congrats, you're ready to go! Check if your script works properly using this guide.