Important: You need to meet these two conditions:
- Your visitors have to use HTTPS
- Your website needs an SSL certificate.
Here’s how install the LiveSession tracking code using Google Tag Manager.
- Go to your LiveSession account and go to Settings > Websites.
- Select Tracking code and copy your TrackID.
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager Account and select Add a new tag:
- Choose a tag:
- Search for LiveSession, select LiveSession Tag and click Add to workspace:
- Paste your TrackID. You can also fill the rest of the fields, but they are optional. You can find more details about them here.
- Choose a trigger, select All Pages to enable LiveSession on every page of your website:
- Save your tag:
- After that click on Submit.
- Finally add info about your change and click Publish.
Congrats, you’re ready to go! Check if your script works properly using this guide.