How to install LiveSession using Google Tag Manager
You need to force your visitors to use HTTPS to make our tracking code work. If you don't have an SSL, our tracking code won't work correctly.
- After logging in to LiveSession Application go to Settings.
- Open Websites section.
- Choose the website that you want to set up and click on Tracking code. If you haven't added a website yet, please click on Add website button and type in website address there.
- Click on button to Copy to clipboard.
- Open your Google Tag Manager dashboard and create a new tag.
- Click on Choose a tag.
- Choose Custom HTML.
- Then please paste copied code into script input and click on Choose a trigger.
- Choose All Pages trigger.
- Then save.
- After that click on Publish.
- Finally add info about your change and click Publish again.
- Congrats, you're ready to go! Check if your script works properly using this guide.