NEWSLETTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is Newsletter?
Newsletter - a free of charge service provided via e-mail which consists in provision by Livesession to the User of information on services - among others: new blog posts, offers and updates about new features. Newsletter is sent to an e-mail address indicated by the User.
Who provides the Newsletter?
LiveSession – LiveSession sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) with its registered office in Wroclaw, Poland, Gen. W. Sikorskiego Street no. 3/2, 53-659 Wroclaw, entered into the registry of entrepreneurs under the KRS number 0000753134, the registry files maintained by the District Court for Wroclaw - Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Registry with the share capital in the amount of 5.000 PLN, with the NIP (tax identification number) no. 8971860301 and REGON no. 38158038000000.
To whom the Newsletter is addressed?
The Newsletter is addressed to the User - an entity with full capacity to perform acts in law, which is using the newsletter service in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, after voluntary consent.
By subscribing to our Newsletter you agree to receive emails from LiveSession. We’d like to keep you updated about everything that might be interesting and valuable for you in relation to the services we provide.
Subscribing to our Newsletter is not mandatory. By subscribing to our Newsletter, you agree to the following conditions:
- The Newsletter subscription service is provided free of charge to the Users who give their voluntary consent.
- User can activate Newsletter subscription on the website available at the address: https://livesession.io. Using the Newsletter service requires a device with an Internet connection, an installed and updated Internet browser and an active e-mail address.
- To subscribe to the Newsletter, the User has to:
- provide their e-mail address through a dedicated form available on website https://livesession.io;
- sign up with the “Subscribe” button;
- activate the Newsletter through a link included in an e-mail sent to the User by LiveSession in response to subscription.
- The abovementioned steps bring the result that LiveSession and User conclude an agreement for provision of the Newsletter service for an unlimited period of time.
- The User shall retain the right to terminate the agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service with immediate effect by deactivating their subscription. To exercise the right to terminate the agreement User shall activate a relevant link provided in the footnote of each email sent as part of the Newsletter service.
- LiveSession reserves the sole right to either modify or discontinue the Newsletter, at any time, with or without prior notice. LiveSession will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. LiveSession also reserves the sole right to unsubscribe Users from the Newsletter service without prior notice, especially when it’s suspected that the User has registered with fake data.
- The User has the right to file a complaint about the Newsletter service. The complaint should include at least:
- details that enable the identification of the User;
- comments concerning the Newsletter.
- The complaint should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com. LiveSession will reply to the complaint within 14 business days, unless the User failed to describe the subject matter and the scope of complaint in a manner that enables its consideration, or failed to provide data that enables identification of the User.
- LiveSession reserves the sole right to amend these Terms and Conditions due to material, legal or technical reasons.
- The Users will be notified on any amendments to the Terms and Conditions via e-mail sent 10 (ten) days before the new wording of the Terms and Conditions comes into effect. The User can accept them or refuse to accept and terminate the agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service.
- Agreement and performance hereunder will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.